Libro en papel
The Mekong – it’s an exotic name guaranteed to fire up the imagination, with such iconic sights as Angkor Wat, Halong Bay and Luang Prabang. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Visit Bangkok, one of Southeast Asia’s most buzzing cities, sail past the limestone peaks of Halong Bay, or experience the transcendent tranquillity of Angkor Wat; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern ThailandTravel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, religion, art, cuisine, wildlife, environment, architecture.
• Over 70 maps.
Coverage Incldues: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Vientiane, Luan Prabang, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle and more.